About the Host - Christopher Shade, PhD
Christopher Shade, PhD, is founder and CEO of Quicksilver Scientific®, a nanoparticle supplement company located in Louisville, Colorado. Dr. Shade’s background is deeply rooted in the biological, environmental, and analytical chemistry of mercury in all its forms and their interactions with sulfur compounds, particularly glutathione and its enzyme system making him an expert in heavy metals toxicity and detoxification.
He has patented a mercury speciation diagnostic process to analyze human toxicity, founded the only clinical lab in the world offering mercury speciation analysis, and has designed cutting edge nutraceuticals and protocols for detoxification, immune and foundational wellness, and longevity using Quicksilver Delivery Systems® technology. This patent-pending nanoparticle delivery technology increases the bioavailability of difficult to absorb compounds resulting in higher efficacy products.
Dr. Shade is regularly sought out to speak as an educator on the topics of mercury, environmental toxicities, the human detoxification system, longevity, immune health, and the functional applications of natural compounds in the U.S. and internationally.
Why You Should Join Our Community
Healthcare practitioners and clinicians, you are not alone.
Since 2014, the Functional Forum has been the place where likeminded healthcare professionals have come together to learn, build their communities and enhance patient care and practice management. As a branch of the Functional Forum, our community provides a space for functional integrative healthcare professionals from all disciplines to thrive and catalyze the transformation of medicine.
Clinicians join this community so they can meet likeminded practitioners and:
- Gain trustworthy referrals
- Expand their clinical toolboxes with exclusive resources and information
- Brainstorm with peers on patient cases
- Gain access to thought leaders in the industry
- Connect with new patients
- Learn best practices for running a modern practice
Who can become a member?
This is an inclusive community of health professionals passionate about root-cause care.
- Conventionally trained practitioners interested in functional integrative medicine
- Generalists (primary care, family medicine)
- Integrative Medicine (chiropractors, acupuncturists, physical therapists, dentists)
- Specialists (psychiatrist, pediatrician, cardiologist, etc.)
- Food focused practitioners (registered dieticians, nutritionists)
- Lifestyle medicine, precision medicine and naturopathic medicine practitioners
- Health coaches
- Medical stakeholders
- Digital health entrepreneurs
Join our community
Sponsors of Boulder, CO Functional Forum Community
- Inspiration, community and practice management solutions
- E-learning content, programs and podcast help practitioners streamline and scale their practices
- Schedule a free concierge call with our team to learn more
- Full-service e-prescribe tool for licensed healthcare professionals
- Choose from hundreds of professional supplement brands
- Start your free account today!
- Testing that identifies your toxicity levels
- Protocols that effectively detoxify your body
- A pharmacy of premium supplements that help you reach optimal health
Sponsor logo here
- [Sponsor #4 (unique to each chapter